Wednesday 20 November 2013

wet felting

Ok so I have been collecting wool tops for a while now. With time i have gradually built up a pile(much to my husbands disgust, he thinks I'm a hoarder).

I have wet felted, with my children before,
but I haven't had the inspiration to do anything. Recently we ventured bush, camping.That trip fueled my imagination, on many levels.
The photos below will document my wet felting process.Please share your crafting journey with me, I hope you get inspired to do that project, that's been sitting in the corner.




 .
                                     my supplies


                                              laying my design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awareness

I have realised that there is much more to what I do.I have a impact on people and the way they think about certain subjects. Sowing the ...