Wednesday 15 November 2017

Awareness

I have realised that there is much more to what I do.I have a impact on people and the way they think about certain subjects.

Sowing the seeds of change can be difficult and taxing.

I feel I have no option for I am driven by passion and believe that peoples actions are bound to change when they discover one simple thing.

As a human beings,you may no have control over the policies that are pasted or the agenda of those in power,however what you do have control over is yourself. It is your choice to support particular brands or services whether they are ethical or sustainable.
I know we do what we can within our means,it is not my place to judge.
To quote a favourite artist of mine "Make the movement move".
With love 
Maggie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Awareness

I have realised that there is much more to what I do.I have a impact on people and the way they think about certain subjects. Sowing the ...