Wednesday 2 October 2013

Pruning a wild Jasmine

As the moon is in waning this week, there is no planting or sowing in the garden.Ive decided to tackle the untamed jasmine that is growing. A few months ago in a crazy wind storm, it got blown over to the other side of the wood oven (see pic below). The problem with the Jasmine is it has quiet a few climbing roses intertwined in it. So it's getting a haircut and some kind of support structure to stop it from blowing around.
I have a a gardening question.There is a amazing climbing rose,(see picture below), it has these black brown spots on it and I don't know what they are, I found little bugs on it but they are all dead.Any idea on what it is and how I can get rid of it would be great.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Awareness

I have realised that there is much more to what I do.I have a impact on people and the way they think about certain subjects. Sowing the ...