Wednesday 6 August 2014

Whatever comes my way

My apologies for being absent lately, I always have the intention to type away on my blog, but I always seem to get distracted, life can be that way sometimes.
This post is a bit off the topic from my usual posts, there really isn't any rules when it comes to my blog, it really is just a opportunity for me to go let go of what is going on in my head and hopefully people can relate.
Lately I have been pushed to the boundaries of my knowledge within my professional career and it had a major impact on my life, not only mine but the community around me. As of recently I have become a reflective thinker and try and look at the broader prospective of what lies ahead. This week that was a struggle for me. I was pushed out of my comfort zone, no I was propelled out of my comfort zone like only life can.
And with this whirlwind, other questions arose and my ability to cope was challenged.
I think at times our own internal dialogue or beliefs about ourselves is the thing that holds us back, we believe we are not capable or worthy. Or we are made to feel that way and then our confidence is shaken, and by this we have allowed someone to take our power away.
Through my recent struggle a professional  achievement  has manifested beyond anything I though I was capable of,  it has also made me grow spiritually and emotionally.
And as friend keeps telling me, enjoy the contrast because the contrasts make you aware of what you do want. I have been grateful for the people around me at this time, it has been a journey (with lots of swear words!).
Now I know the opportunities are endless, applying yourself to something, even if you don't believe.
The old saying "fly by the seat of your pants", is my life long motto!
Much love 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Awareness

I have realised that there is much more to what I do.I have a impact on people and the way they think about certain subjects. Sowing the ...