Thursday 6 February 2014

Summer break filled with family fun.

 My apologies I have not posted for a while. I have had time off work with my family over the festive season.
It's interesting having your children around you constantly and observing there relationship with each other and how they keep themselves entertained. The simplicity's of childhood and delving into your imagination. Throughout our break, we crafted, we adventured nature bound and we stayed home, enjoying the sleep ins and hung about in a pj's.
While I was away the garden at work was producing a abundance of fruit, I went in a couple of times to water and check on everything. So much had grown.
I will post some pictures of the garden.
This household is reluctantly getting back into the swing of school and work, I will endeavour to



blog once a week (hopefully) with news on gardens, children and all things crafty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awareness

I have realised that there is much more to what I do.I have a impact on people and the way they think about certain subjects. Sowing the ...