Saturday 14 September 2013

Parenting

For those of you that  don't know me, I have two children, my daughter is turning 8 in a couple of days.I have a son who is 5.
 Many years ago my partner and I ( husband now) packed our kombi up and began our traveling, working journey throughout Australia.Whilst picking mangoes in Queensland, I fell pregnant. I can write countless posts about that part of my life and I will at a later stage.

Many years later, here I am, about to host a 8 year olds first sleepover, birthday party!!!
How has 8 years pasted, I could not tell you,  the cliche that everybody says, blink your eye and you'll miss it, holds validity when it comes to watching your children grow. I could write and write and write about this, but I have a eager little miss waiting for me to start preparations for the festivities. I would love to hear, how parenting has changed you.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Awareness

I have realised that there is much more to what I do.I have a impact on people and the way they think about certain subjects. Sowing the ...